Press Release – Medicine Mondiale
Thousands of dollars in bids have disappeared through human error for the fundraising Auction on Trademe for Sir Ray Avery’s charity Medicine Mondiale.
“The auction has been rebooted and Trademe have apologized and are working hard to regain our bidders and create renewed interest,” said Sir Ray Avery. “Trademe are doing a great job promoting the prizes and are really trying to make up for this unfortunate error.”
“ We have such a fantastic lineup of generous donors that we are going all out to turn this minus into a plus and we are extending the auction so we expand our audience and give everyone an opportunity to make a bid.” The auction ends on Sunday 27th January.
Cut and paste this link to view the items.(http://bit.ly/VMd9Hm).
Generous names include Masterchef judge and international chef Josh Emett; Sir Richard Taylor with the Hobbit; Advertising guru’s David Walden and Andy Blood; Shoe Empress Kathryn Wilson; Working Style,; Award winning Architects Crosson Clark Carnachan; Invivo Wines; and portrait painter Marty Welch.
All proceeds go to Sir Ray Avery’s charity Medicine Mondiale and the ongoing development of Sir ray’s life changing incubator project.
• A dream team one of New Zealand’s top advertising agencies, are offering an advice package worth $6000. CEO David Walden and Executive Creative Director Andy Blood from Whybin/TBWA
will be personally taking care of you.
• Ultimate Hobbit Pack from Richard Taylor all signed including the not yet released HOBBIT ‘art of’ book.
• Kathryn Wilson Girls Day Out with the ultimate accolade of a shoe named after you. Includes champagne, pampering, jewellry, lunch and a lot of other treats.
• A portrait by Marty Welch from the TVNZ series “The Sitting” plus recording the moment with an interview by Cameron Bennett,
• Working Style Package for the elegant man, which includes a made to Measure Dormeuil Suit and all the accessories.
• Award Winning Architects Crosson Clark Carnachan and Shape Landscaping Design providing design advice
• Gourmet Food and Wine Package, lunching at The Foodstore on the Viaduct with Invivo wines/
• Personal Culinary Experience with Josh Emett and the secret of preparing Beef Wellington with the trimmings.